Innovative Internet Marketing AKA Growth Hacking
Where: Noble Desktop | 594 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 | View Map
Time: 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm (6:30pm time to network, 7pm discussion begins )
Cost: 1 free ticket for members, $30.00 for non-members
There’s a lot of terrible information in the social media/online marketing/growth marketing space.
This talk intends to deliver, in real-time, real value to attendants; including how to quickly grow a community online, forming a substantial pre-launch strategy, how to ensure your emails and tweets get seen/answered, creating easy workflows, content marketing and user acquisition.
Attendants will leave with many practical methods that will be useful in executing a growth strategy (free) applicable to many industries, actionable immediately. This session will uncover the tips and tricks the big startups have used, as well as secret hacks.
What you’ll learn:
- An introduction to the “hacker mindset” and how you can use it to quadruple your companies growth
- A step-by-step on how to rapidly grow your social media communities and get free traffic/users/feedback from Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Outlining a perfect pre-launch strategy to gather emails so you have users on day one
- A brief outline of how to hack PR coverage, and some tactics to quickly boost your SEO
- An overview of the most up-to-date tactics and software to enable efficient email marketing, sales, and productivity
- How to build your marketing stack for just $9 a month
- Everything you need to know about user experience in 90 seconds (yes, really)
London-based Vincent Dignan helps grow early-stage companies through a combination of rapid social media growth, guerrilla community management tactics, and growth hacks which have seen companies go from zero to thousands of signups/followers/users virtually overnight.
His company, Magnific, beat 1500+ other startups to be accepted into prestigious accelerator Techstars London. He has been interviewed in Inc, New Statesman, TechCrunch, and The London Economist, and has written for the likes of Huffington Post and Tech City News.
Magnific has driven thousands of followers, conversations, and signups for other startups. He has given talks at conferences and events around the world on content marketing, social media, growth hacking, and user acquisition.