As a Spark member, your annual fee of $100, or $10 per month, includes networking, professional development and social benefits such as:
- A free ticket to almost all of our events (please note that some events require an additional fee for speakers and venues).
- Networking in a real community of design firms. Get support and business advice from fellow design firms that have been there!
- Access to special members-only events
- 15% off all 6-18 hour classes from Noble Desktop (Proof of membership required. Mention that you are a Spark member when you sign up, or enter it in the comments section on Noble's online registration page.)
- The ability to share your studio's news on our News & Press page
- Your profile including your website links and areas of expertise prominently displayed on the Spark website
- Access to special member-only discounts to national design conferences and raffles for free admission
- Access to post and comment to our Spark forum on LinkedIn. Have your voice heard within the larger design community and have a continual dialogue with other Spark members about industry issues and events.
- Most importantly as a member you become part of the Spark community. Your patronage and feedback allows us to put on these great events. Your input is always welcome and as a member you will have access to a network of fellow design firms – your size – who support each other.
Membership is only $100 per person, per year based on date of registration, or $10 per month.
Spark is open to design firm owners and freelance graphic designers. Members must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a business owner or designer, and derive at least 75% of their income from creative fees. All membership applications are subject to approval by the Spark steering committee.
All ticket purchases are non-refundable. However, purchased tickets are transferable (from member to member or from non-member to non-member). In the unlikely event that a Spark event is cancelled by the organization, participants will be notified via email and all payments for the cancelled event will be refunded. One free ticket per member.
If you have any questions please contact Peter Levinson for more information.